GENERAL WORK RULES
Bermuda Dental Studio wants to encourage a safe and pleasant work atmosphere. This can only happen when everyone cooperates and commits to appropriate standards of behavior.
The following is a list of behaviors that the company considers unacceptable. Any employee found engaging in these behaviors will be subject to disciplinary actions including reprimand, warning, layoff, or dismissal:
1. Failure to be at the workplace, ready to work at the regular starting time.
2. Willfully damaging, destroying, or stealing property belonging to fellow employees or the company.
3. Fighting or engaging in horseplay or disorderly conduct.
4. Refusing or failing to carry out any instructions of a supervisor.
5. Leaving your workstation (except for reasonable personal needs) without permission from your supervisor.
6. Ignoring work duties or loafing during working hours.
7. Coming to work under the influence of alcohol or any drug
8. Intentionally giving any false or misleading information to obtain employment or a leave of absence.
9. Using threatening or abusive language toward a fellow employee.
10. Falsifying any record including timesheet
11. Smoking contrary to established policy or violating any other fire protection regulation.
12. Willfully or habitually violating safety or health regulations.
13. Failing to wear clothing conforming to standards set by the company.
14. Being tardy or taking unexcused absences from work.
15. Not taking proper care of, neglecting, or abusing company equipment and tools.
16. Using company equipment in an unauthorized manner.
17. Possessing weapons of any kind on company property.
18. Cell Phone Policy:
In general, cell phones should not be used when they could pose a security or safety risk, or when they
distract from work tasks: Never use a cell phone while operating equipment. Do not use cell phones
for surfing the internet or gaming during work hours.
How to properly use cell phones in the workplace
Employees can benefit from using cell phones. They’re allowed to use their phones:
• To make business calls.
• To use productivity apps.
• To check important messages.
• To make brief personal calls away from the working space of colleagues.
• Employees can use their phones during breaks or at lunch hour.